Invalid portal Heart Ghost

Title of the Wayspot: Heart Ghost

https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=54.707442,25.294259&z=21

City: Vilnius

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim: new made sphere of location:

https://www.google.com/maps/@54.7076499,25.2942684,3a,75y,107.78h,90t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipNdm_YSGtlqxGth_Cxvfj_UAYKUosofVn2Y_fC9!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNdm_YSGtlqxGth_Cxvfj_UAYKUosofVn2Y_fC9%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya289.0335-ro0-fo100!7i11264!8i4336

Additional information: no access, object is painted over.

whole that territory became private (business bought for sale, mb for build) and new owners tidied up it and have placed a fence there.

we can access the portal from point 1 from ~13 meters. some players have tried to climb over the fence and now new owners react angry to the players coming close the fence, threats with a police (the fence itself costs money).

we can access on the point 2, from ~5meters, there are hillock and bushes near the wall, cant get too close. more, on the south there is a private area, and suspicious residents are not happy to see us. i got a question from them "what did you miss here"

additionally: the original graffiti is painted over with something new,

more: someone wants to edit the location to move the portal to less accessible place (i have seen the review)

if you not remove the portal then at least move it ¬20m to the north. it will be accessible while something new happens (for example new building begins).

thanks for attention.

Tagged:

Comments

• Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 2,236 Ambassador

New owners putting a fence is not a valid reason for removal. If the object no longer exists, provide proof. An edit to a "less accessible place" is still valid so long as it is accurate and accessible safely (not to you, but anyone). You can make your own request for a location edit in game, if the location is valid (20m north does not look valid, but i could be wrong).

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭

no more pedestrian access to the portal is not reason for removal? not me, but some mb can climb over the fence and have a deal with the police. if it mean accessible - well. the real situation is on the google sphere, link provided. and i cant submit the new location by my level.

and the point to move the portal to the corner here is - if someone cheats always walks together with 2 accs - he can take over the portal from greater distance (even 40 meters) and put 4 modes for defense vs 2 modes for from fair player, and more high resonators. it would not matter much, if every could access the spot, center of the portal. it is not actual for pgo, but important for ing.

and yes, i talked with that owners, that they can call the niantic support and protest the portal, but their mimics said that they better call psychiatry medics for me by my talks about the portals.

• WheelTrekker-INGWheelTrekker-ING Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭

If Niantic rejects this appeal, create a new one and remove all the comments about fences, moving some meters, multiple accounts, ...

State simply that the PoI has been painted over as seen in the photosphere and it no longer exists.

• Roli112-PGORoli112-PGO Posts: 2,236 Ambassador

Yes Niantic has stated many times access for all is not a requirement. Someone trespassing can happen anywhere and that is for local authorities to deal with. I dk what you mean by "their mimics". A property owner can request removal. All you need for your request is to say the portal does not exist and prove it. No need for anything else that doesn't help your case.

• kitanchik-INGkitanchik-ING Posts: 77 ✭✭

i do not understand what do you want to prove me now. i say you - no pedestrian access. NO-NICHT-НЕТ at all, it is wall wall wall fence. no doors no holes, wings only. 

• Appeal Denied - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.