Move around 25 miters.

Hi,

I would like to suggest a new location in a wayspot i submitted when i was a new submitter (And submitted it in the first 7 submittions i had made). The problem is that as a new submitter back then at lvl 38 in pogo i didnt know about cells rules. As a result i put 2 wayspot in the same cell when one of them could be in another one without being in wrong location (Its an old church building and i am asking to move the wayspot pin from the entrance to the center of the building which is still a correct location). This action will help to create a second stop at the corner of the village and became a new poke gym that will promote the pogo game. Around the church there is paved sidewalk that make it easy to access the new location and its visible from the satellite but if you want i can go and take some 360 photos to verify my claim.

Also i tryed a few times to change the location myself but i failed because i didnt known the rules well back then. If my attempts are considered abusive and there is no reason for the location to move just tell me (It was the only wayspot i ever tried to move in order to promote pogo game in my village as i am the only one that submitt here).

Thx in regards and sorry for my bad english.

Title of the Wayspot: Άγιος Αθανάσιος

City: Λάβαρα (Lavara)

New Location: 41,2723517 / 26,3862637

Tagged:

Comments