Need an option to report abuse while reviewing Location, Title, Description edits

BeVineet-PGOBeVineet-PGO Posts: 13 ✭✭

Some player has requested for location, title, and description edit. The old title is (I'm guessing) Miles high fountain and the submitter of this request has asked the title to be changed to "Tatti" which means "****" or "Cow dung" etc. Similar behavior in the description.

Worst part is that this is not the only Title and Description edit request where some players submit such nuisance. I have come across such a nuisance multiple times. And Niantic won't even give me an option to skip this review.

All I am requesting is that Niantic allows us to report such edits as abuse or send a warning message to the trainer who has submitted it. Please understand how much collective time of so many reviewers is wasted because of the stupidity of trainers like this. I actually find this offensive but I know nobody out there is gonna care about this. But if someone can tag the right person to provide us an option to report abuse on such edit requests maybe we'll do justice to such worthless human beings.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments