Invalid Wayspot Appeal: Information Board (recently built in)

DTHayward7-PGODTHayward7-PGO Posts: 32 ✭✭
edited September 2021 in Nomination Improvement

Title of the Wayspot: Hawkhurst Road Information Board

City: Brighton

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: [Attach Screenshot]

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: The information board were recently built in as you can see the cling film being attach. Not sure if that was the reason of the rejection as I was planning to take new photo once they have some posters on it or so if this was accepted.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Maxyme99-PGOMaxyme99-PGO Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello!

I saw that you posted two similar thread (but with different nominations), so I only respond to one: Sadly, you can't appeal rejected nominations (you have it mentioned in your mail and in description of this part of forum too). This part of forum is to appeal invalid POIs (that were destroyed IRL and need to be removed from game because of that, or were incorrectly removed from game and should be brinck back to game again), not for rejected nominations.

But you can post full screenshot of your nomination (with both photos, all text, location and screenshot of rejecetion mail) in Nomination Improvement part of forum, where you might get some advices from other users how to improve your nomination to get it accepted next time :)

To add some example of advice from me too, as you mentioned, it's brand new information board, so it's not visible either on map view or streetview (I checked to be sure).

I don't know what you wrote in support text, but you should definetly mention it, and explain how people can be sure it is in this locaiton, by comparing area visible on your support photo and streetview (the houses, etc.).

Another thing is, that it would have more chance when there will be some information on it, as you mentioned yourself. But from my experience, in some areas there informational boards are really hard to get accepted, and are rejected each time: I tried nominatiing one 5 times and was rejected each time with the same reasons you got (I think "season" rejection is sometimes given by reviewers that think that information on board are seasonal and because of that it's ineligible in they opinion - but it shouldn't be true reason for rejection). Maybe you will have better luck than me next time, but it would be better to heard some more opinion form someone from your country to see how reviewers react on them here.

So, please post your nominations in Nomination Improvement part of froum, maybe some other people will have better advices :) Good luck!

• DTHayward7-PGODTHayward7-PGO Posts: 32 ✭✭

I am aware of my mistake for posting rejected nominations in the wrong forum as I just found out like few hours after I posted them and thought they would reject the approval of the post. Going to "Flag" my posts to remove them. :)

• Invalid Appeal - Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop submissions. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.