fakespots posted serval time from many players but nothing happened

We have a big problem in our region.

there are 4 or 5 players (PoGo and Ingress) out of all fractions who are crating masses of fakestops / fakeportals. This is not the only way to cheatz in the games. Spoofing and multiaccounting seems to be an regular part of the game. We (me and many other honor players) were removing more than 60 or 70 fakespots but nothing happened.

In our town we have more fakespot than in every other region in this region.

How many fakes is a player alowed to create before he get restictions ?

How often the honor players has to report cases of spoofing before he gets restricted ?

One of this cheaters created not less than spots on his own residence (on a ground not larger than 1000squaremeter !!!!) We remove them, they create new ones.

I want to request to check the following spot because it is an good example for a personal homespot which can`t be reached from other players because this crab is located on private ground and is not reachable from the public street. This spot way marked as facespot / laying on private ground dozends of times in the last months but nothing happened.

The picture in the spot is a large wooden tower of a playground. i don`t have an idea where this picture was made but it is definately not located on this place !

In g-maps is to see an riding place (i think round about 20m x 40m) but no public playground !!!!!

This is only one example of minimum 50 facelocations of this "player"

Tagged:

Comments