Location edit [> 10m] : Campus Viva

Title of the Wayspot: Campus Viva

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=53.105838,8.862426&z=18&pll=53.105421,8.862753

City: Bremen

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: NA

Photos to support your claim:

Photo 1: Photo of the waypoint

Photo 2:

a) Proof of correct location using google maps info

I took the coordinates of the waypoint from the intel map and searched for them in google maps as seen above. You can see the "Campus Viva" building is actually at the bottom right as shown at the "X" marked. Even google maps lists the location right there, as highlighted with the red arrow. This already proves that the correct location is where the "X" is marked!

b) You can clearly see the waypoint via satellite images

Photo 3:

The street view on Mary-Astell-Straße where the waypoint is located is very old and from 2008 at which point the waypoint didnt exist. So I took a Geotagged photo of the location to show where the correct location is.

a) The photo itself

b) The geotag of the above photo showing the correct location, the map pin for Campus Viva and also the street Mary-Astell-Straße

Additional information:

As you can clearly see, the location of the waypoint Campus Viva is clearly inaccurate and the google maps info and geotagged photos provide sufficient proof to its accurate location. Thus, I hereby request you to kindly move the waypoint "Campus Viva" to the correct location which is marked as an "X" in photo 2!

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.