Location Edit Request(>10m) 2005 Troop 654 Eagle Scout Project Dedication

Title of the Wayspot: 2005 Troop 654 Eagle Scout Project Dedication

Correct Location: 42.774083, -84.761543

Current incorrect location: Just over 10meters North East of correct location on private property

City: Eagle Township

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: N/A

Photos to support your claim:

• In game screenshot of my avatar is standing at the actual POI vs where it is located

• Google maps screenshot showing actual location of POI pinned vs My location (blue dot) face toward the POI, but not standing at it as it is on the other side of a fence beyond park borders.

• Screen shot showing my avatar standing as close as I can get to the current incorrect location of the POI without crossing a fence on to private property.

• Photo at the fence facing toward current incorrect POI location on private property

Additional information:

This POI was a recently accepted nomination placed by me. I don't know if there was geo drift at the time of the nomination on top of the black screen I get to display the pin while nominating or if the pin was moved in voting. The current location the POI is just over 10meters NE of the actual location and resides outside of park borders on private property. The location stated at the top is the correct location. Thank you in advance for reviewing.

Tagged:

Comments