Tntnnbltn-INGTntnnbltn-ING Posts: 809 Ambassador

Title of the Wayspot: Railway Bridge Art

City: Bunbury

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to supTport your claim:

Additional information:

The official title of the artwork is "Circus Train - Slow Down!"

External sources including the titles:

https://monumentaustralia.org.au/themes/technology/industry/display/95303-railways-memorial

Post edited by Tntnnbltn-ING on
Tagged:

Comments

• Hacksawskid-PGOHacksawskid-PGO Posts: 39 ✭✭

I would say to redo the nomination with a picture showing the title and the 2nd picture in the distance to show pathway. what happen is they probably could not see the title in the picture and thought it was a fake title. Given that they said there was one already in that name could suggest that this is already marked or there is another with the same title. In that case just add a number 2 at the end of the title so they know there is two of them. I never except one unless I have a way to see the photo can support the title in some way. Example, they take a pic of a building, and the title says it is a post office or Library. I will reject it because the photo shows no name, nothing that looks as they say, and only a building. I assume whoever reviewed yours, felt the same way.

Your reject may come from the fact the picture has cars in it and is blurred. That is a automatic rejection.

When reviewing my own town, I write down all the excepted locations, as 60% is excepted and never added in the game. It saves time from me having to nominate something already there.

• Tntnnbltn-INGTntnnbltn-ING Posts: 809 Ambassador

@Hacksawskid-PGO Thank you for the suggestions, but this was a title edit, not a Wayspot nomination. You cannot include photographs as part of a title edit.

• Thanks for the appeal, @Tntnnbltn-ING! Based on the evidence provided, we’ve made necessary changes to the Portal's title.

This discussion has been closed.