Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

[Pokémon Go] Can't submit new Wayspot

Yaumgui-PGOYaumgui-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited February 2022 in Report a Bug

Hello everyone,

I just realized I couldn't submit a new Wayspot from Pokémon Go settings menu.

The game's pop up window reads : "Mandatory email address required" and the app thinks I have already submitted 40 Wayspots today (!), although I'm connected with Google and Facebook, and I haven't submitted anything since...July 2021.

Setup : Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Android 10, app v0.225.3.

Thanks for helping me :)

Post edited by NianticTintino-ING on
Tagged:
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Hey @Yaumgui-PGO,

It looks like you may have created your Facebook account with a mobile number, or you may have declined to share your Facebook email address with Pokémon GO. As a result, your Pokémon GO account does not have an email address associated with it through Facebook log in method. This is why you're getting this error.

You can either log in to your Pokémon GO account using the Google log in method or you'll need to share the email connected to your Pokémon GO account. You can also reach out to our in-App support and they will be able to help you.

Thanks,

• ArabellaArdelia-PGOArabellaArdelia-PGO Posts: 236 ✭✭✭

Also, regarding the 40 nominations - that's saying you have 40 available to use (once you provide your email as per NianticAaron's instructions), not that you have used 40. It's phrased a bit confusingly, but it means the opposite of what you think it does. 40 is the maximum that you can currently store at once, so you having not submitted anything in multiple months makes sense with this part.

• Yaumgui-PGOYaumgui-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭

Thank you @ArabellaArdelia-PGO and @NianticAaron !

I've been able to set up again my nominations by refreshing my connection between PoGo and Facebook through FB's app... The authorization had expired, and I wasn't aware of that.

Case closed 😊

This discussion has been closed.