Removed Wayspot

Title of the Wayspot: Ent Pensativo

City: Santiago

Photos to support your claim:

https://www.google.com/maps/@-33.4477416,-70.5620418,3a,75y,320h,70t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sAF1QipMrYIsesCA2hJJOi6Zl0KBnGGx-jM8jgiwJolQ-!2e10

Additional information: Wayspot validates that it was eliminated yesterday, it is located on a public street and has a photosphere that validates the location. They can restore it because I don´t see reason for it to be deleted.

Comments

• sogNinjaman-INGsogNinjaman-ING Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the Waypoint was the mural, then it is painted on the garden wall of what appears to be a single family residential property. According to Niantic criteria, this means the mural is on Private Residential Propery (PRP) and is not eligible to be a Waypoint and will be removed if reported. Whether or not it can be accessed from a public sidewalk does not matter.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's on a privacy/security wall that surrounds private residential property, so this was a valid removal

• Thanks for the appeal, @IceCr1S-PGO! We took another look but stand by our decision to retire this Pokéstop/Gym in question.

• Vixie603-PGOVixie603-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭

I notice on my Pokémon Go map there is a block shadow at a certain spot but there is no Gym or Pokéstop there. It is open to public in the form of a Lodge. Is it possible that this could have been a Gym or Pokéstop before? If yes, I do not see a valid reason for removal as it is open to public, promotes social activity, has a view of the Crocodile River in Kruger National Park which is only a few steps away from the place and has a massive outdoor area with a pool. Could it be sent in for nomination?