Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Slightly more frequent log outs

HaramDingo-INGHaramDingo-ING Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Report a Bug

In the past couple of days, Niantic Wayfarer has been signing me out more often than usual. It might be anytime between 12 or 24 hours that I will stay logged in while reviewing, to which after taking a break or logging back in the next day, it will often take me back to the log in homepage.

Even more recently, Wayfarer has been signing me out mid-review. Sometimes I will submit my review to which it will just pause and do nothing while trying to click any of the buttons. Then I'll refresh the page which will take me to the log in page, to which I will log in and then it will once again, route me the same nomination to review.

It used to be a couple of days, maybe even up to a week where my browser and/or Wayfarer would keep me logged in and authenticated to do reviews and maybe pick them back up when I want to, but it's almost now a daily occurrence that I am being signed out. Yeah, the process really doesn't take long, maybe about ten seconds or so, but I've noticed this change in the last week or so.

I don't believe anything on my end has changed in terms of how my browser handles cookies or anything of the sort, but is this something known?

Post edited by NianticTintino-ING on
Tagged:
15 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.