Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Accepted POI in free L17 cell not showing up

ObsidJan-PGOObsidJan-PGO Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hi,

I got an email on April 6 about an accepted nomination, but it doesn't show up in Pokémon Go, Ingress or Ingress Intel Map.

The POI that got accepted is a public playground in a free L17 cell, no other Ingress POIs in this cell, and has more than 20 m distance to the next POI/Pokéstop in the adjacent cell

I just wonder if the location is somehow blocked because of an adjacent kindergarden? Note that the nominated POI is a public playground not connected to the kindergarden, and frequently visited by neighbors and families, just like all the other existing playground Pokéstops in the area.

Location is 97PM+R34 Teltow, Germany

Tagged:
2 votes

Working as Intended · Last Updated

Comments

• Hikaru588-INGHikaru588-ING Posts: 538 ✭✭✭✭

It is likely that your nomination was moved during the review process.

Without further details of your nomination I can only guess that it was moved to within the same cell and 20m buffer area of the UFO-Landung wayspot. This would explain why it doesn't show up in either Ingress or PoGo.

• Thanks for writing in, @ObsidJan-PGO! I have reviewed your submission and can see it is accepted into Niantic’s Wayspot database but ineligible to join the in-game location network as it is in close proximity to already existing in-game locations.

Having said that, it was moved to the correct location while reviewing your nomination.