Weird nomination behavior in the last 24 hours or so?

SiIverLyra-PGOSiIverLyra-PGO Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've made a batch of 5 nominations on July 17th, all in the same area.

3 of those went into voting sometime on July 20th. As of roughly 21:00 UTC on July 20th, they were still in voting.

Between 04:09 UTC and 04:59 UTC on July 21st, I've received decision emails for all 5 nominations from this same batch.

Of the 3 that I've seen in voting, 2 were accepted, 1 was rejected.

Of the 2 that went into voting (unknown if it was Niantic voting or community voting) and reached conclusion between 21:00 UTC on July 20th and 04:09 UTC on July 21st, one was accepted and one was rejected.

The 2 nominations from this batch that were rejected aren't showing any rejection reason on the website. I've tried refreshing the tab, opening a new tab - nada.

All 5 of these nominations were processed extremely fast. I've never had any nomination processed that fast, let alone 5 at once. I've made nominations in that area before and they were processed slower, within a normal time window.

Did anyone get a rejection in the last 24 hours that has got reasons showing on the website?

Did anyone else encounter this kind of nomination/decision behavior in the last 24 hours, or ever at all?

I'm seriously perplexed.

@NianticTintino-ING @NianticGiffard Is this weird lack of rejection reasons a known bug?

Tagged:

Comments