Duplicate Wayspot

Title of the Wayspot: Cardio Steps and Exercise Bike Station

City: Brisbane

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: A quick check of the wayfarer app clearly shows two wayspots of the same exercise station in the same location. The names are so similar it’s a shock this needs to be appealed.

Tagged:

Comments

• Glen2006-PGOGlen2006-PGO Posts: 58 ✭✭✭

Thanks for picking this one up @CowInASuit-PGO. I am actually the one who submitted the second wayspot in question, which got approved. But I'm fairly confident there wasn't an existing wayspot at that location when it went into voting (at least not via the Ingress map I use). Another wayfinder perhaps also submitted this at the same time, so a duplicate wasn't there at the time for those voting for it. In any case, my apologies for a duplicate being created.

• CowInASuit-PGOCowInASuit-PGO Posts: 21 ✭✭✭

Not your fault for submitting it since it wasn't there at the time you submitted it. Both went live about a day apart due to poor reviewing. The real shock is that the duplicate wayspot report was rejected given just how similar out two nominations look, since they are, well, the same thing.

• Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. After reviewing the additional evidence provided, we’ve decided to retire the Wayspot in question.