Location Edit Request

Hello! I am the Contributor for this Wayspot "Debbi Wilkes Park Sign" which was Accepted, unfortunately I made a mistake in the location in that I put the pin in the north end of the park rather than the correct location on the south end of the park.

There is now a different sign on the north end of the park which is now a PokeStop (called Debbi Wilkes North Entrance") which blocks this Wayspot ("Debbi Wilkes Park Sign") to become a PokeStop since my Wayspot ("Debbi Wilkes Parks Sign") is in the wrong location currently at the north end when it should be on the south end.

Title of Wayspot: Debbi Wilkes Park Sign

Location: Please move from 43.85659184698288, -79.32716628668679 to 43.856087050711466, -79.32687392592327

City: Markham, Ontario

Screenshot of Rejection Email: None - there was no rejection as this Wayspot was Approved but unfortunately in the wrong location.

Photos to Support Claim: This Wayspot should be corrected to face south towards "Rougeside Promenade" rather than northside facing "Hwy 7":

Here is the photo of the location:

On Google maps, here is Rougeside Promenade road where the Wayspot is facing (notice the trees in the background and the size of the road matches the one in the Wayspot photo):

Whereas here is Hwy 7 road on the north side of the park where the Wayspot is not facing (notice the wideness of road is not similar to the image in the Wayspot):

Additional Information: In summary, I made a mistake in pinning the location of the "Debbie Wilkes Park Sign" at the north end of the park facing Hwy 7 when the correct location is at the south end of the park facing Rougeside Promenade. I cannot fix this location within PokemonGo since right now this Wayspot is not a Pokestop because it is in the wrong location (too close to the "Debbie Wilkes North Entrance" pokestop which is in the accurate location). Please also note that this park with its signs is newly constructed in fall of 2022 thus the above Google Maps photos doesn't show the park sign.

Thank you and Merry Christmas/Happy new year!

Henry (ign: henrylim83)

Tagged:

Comments