Location Edit Request(Japan, 日本)

Title of the Wayspot: パークハウスつくば研究学園けやきレジデンス 玄関碑

Location: [https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=36.083002,140.082662&z=17&pll=36.08176,140.084838]

City: [Tsukuba, つくば]

Current Wrong Location ; 36.08176,140.084838

Correct Location ; 36.082108, 140.084609

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: Current Wrong Location & Correct Location to be revised. Photos to support your claim:

Additional information: [If you have more explanations, add them here]

Tagged:

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @DonHawk-ING! Due to insufficient evidence, we are unable to take action on the Wayspot, please share with us geotagged image/photosphere/article, please submit a new appeal with additional information and we’ll take another look.

• DonHawk-INGDonHawk-ING Posts: 3 ✭✭

Here is Geotagged Image attached, file name : DSC_0309.jpg which is showing GPS data [36°04'55.6"N 140°05'04.6"E

36.082108, 140.084609]

Major problem is big difference between "Map on SmartPhone with google map" and "PC Map with google map" , both screenshot picture attached. PC Map is accurate locatioon of north side to Train Viaduct and SmartPhone Map is south side. I am afraid that it is caused by interactions at GPS system between higher rise apartment at north and high Train VIaduct st south. I would like at least to put this portal north side of Train Viaduct since it is more safe for human because of sidewalk & no car, wrong location area of south side is Rental parking lot by manged by 3rd suppliers.

I hope this will solve my issue/concern. If any additional info required, I would appreciated if you(upperclassman/

older brothers) can advise. thank you. best regards,

Don Halk