Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Issue changing bonus location

Loseless11-PGOLoseless11-PGO Posts: 25 ✭✭

Greetings

Like many others, I participated in the Indonesia global challenge. After it ended, I didn't immediately change the bonus location due to not having any particular one to chose. Since you can't remove the bonus location, only change it, I thought I could wait until something came up, like moving for professional reasons. Today I checked if I could change location in preparation for the next global challenge and my location is stuck in Indonesia, with the next change due to February 2024. So I guess I'm stuck until next year.

I believe Niantic mentioned something about raising the max number of bonus location changes to three a few weeks ago. And we were also promised that changing the bonus location for the global challenge would not count as our one yearly change. I never used the bonus location before the global challenge, so I was quite surprised to see it locked until a year from now.

Is there anything that could be done to fix this? I sure don't think I should be punished for trying to help in the challenge...

Thanks in advance

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments