Why is my upgraded submission stuck for a month in que ?

mortuus-INGmortuus-ING Posts: 213 ✭✭✭

I dont get it... whats the holdup it should have been reviewed by now since i upgrade it no ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Let us shed some light on this, @mortuus-ING! An upgrade pushes your submission to voting and it still has to get reviewed by the reviewers of your community. As for your concern that the submission shows up in Queue, we can assure you that the nomination still appears for a review and might take a while for the status to sync on Wayfarer.

As you might be aware, every nomination requires a different review time and that depends on the active participation of your community. This could be the reason that your submission hasn't reached a decision yet.

I hope this clarifies. Let us know if you have questions about anything else!

• GizmoGozerian-PGOGizmoGozerian-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭✭

But ... he said it's stuck in QUEUE? As not, not pushed to voting at all?

• BlameJamal-INGBlameJamal-ING Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

Wait... @NianticKN-ING Are you saying an upgrade pushes a nomination from "in queue" to "in voting". Can you clarify this? I was lead to believe an upgrade only made the nomination to a wider audience. Can you offer a definitive statement on this? Like a straight answer?

• Kakashi1661-PGOKakashi1661-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭✭

This is a horribly unclear reply and i clicked dislike... please also do so if you agree... please answer the OP question with direct clarity... the upgrade is still in queue, why?

edited June 2020

If the answer is its in voting but theres a glitch so it says in queue just say so or dont reply.

@NianticKN-ING

to this end are all nominations “in queue” actually being reviewed but not being sent en masse? This opens so many confusing doors...

• Gendgi-PGOGendgi-PGO Posts: 3,534 Ambassador

I think @mortuus-ING should provide more information before making too many assumptions.

When was the nomination upgraded? I know some languages translate "in voting" and "in queue" to mean the same thing in the local language - can you edit the nomination? If you can successfully edit the text, that means it truly is in queue and not reached voting.

If it is still in queue, previous support answers have suggested that upgrades don't move nominations from queue to voting, only "open up to a greater review range" to help expedite the review once in voting. Yes, almost everyone "knows" upgrades typically push a nomination from queue to voting, as well, assuming the nomination is at least a day old and there are no significant bugs taking place.

Niantic likely won't clarify much more on how upgrades work because then they can ignore it when there are actual problems reported.

• Keanuale-PGOKeanuale-PGO Posts: 5 ✭✭

I’m also having the same issue. Nominated a poi on the11th and upgraded the same day. But still till today it is not invoting yet

• EWB000-PGOEWB000-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited September 2020

I thought upgrade was to turn a Pokestop into a Gym. If it's just to take a nomination from InQueue to In Voting I can't get all excited about that. I'm in an active area and I've had stuff I submitted two months ago that is still In Voting. I don't know the normal time for my area to go from Queue to Voting and then to Accepted/Rejected, but I guess I'll find out. I was all excited when I first got started with this last week but not so much now. Between my own experiences and what I'm reading from others, my excitement level is fizzling out.

• mortuus-INGmortuus-ING Posts: 213 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Problem still exists.. nothing has changed, my last submission is upgraded from; 2020-08-18 so over 2 months in que and still nothing....

• JSteve0-INGJSteve0-ING Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭

@mortuus-ING If you haven't already, try reporting this issue through the in-game support tool.

• LakeNimueh-PGOLakeNimueh-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

I had the same issue. I completely rewrote the application, rewriting all the text fields in other words, and the next day it went to the voting.

Somewhere here on the forum, I read that the reason may be flag words (for example, connected to violence), which the system marks as a potential abuse, so these applications are manually checked before going to the voting and can be held in the queue for verification for a long time.