[Resubmitted Appeal] Fake Location

AlexRT07-PGOAlexRT07-PGO Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 2020 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Iglesia "El sagrado Corazon de Jesus"

https://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=20.397041,-90.143898&z=19&pll=20.396886,-90.14384

City: Nunkini, Campeche

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

[Video 1]

[Video 2]

[Video 3]

[Video 4]

[Video 5]

Additional information:

This is a resubmission with more evidence, of this thread:

This time, I bring as evidence some ingame videos showing, at same time as my camera app, via split screen of my phone, that someone is making a cluster of fake pokestops, including the rejected one that I'm appealing here. I sent the report via ingame for the other two pokestops but no email has been received yet.

In video 1, you can see the unpaved road I mentioned in last thread and that supposedly reaches the POI, and I can only see some kind of private property at the end of the road.

In video 2, I show you the correct location of the church ("Iglesia", in spanish, that is the POI in this case), some of the surroundings and the rest of the fake pokestops that conforms the cluster. When I try to edit the pokestop's place, I can't move the indicator where it corresponds due to the 10m limitation.

In video 3, I'm trying to reach the pokestop cluster via the unpaved street.

In video 4 and video 5, I'm showing the real location of the other pokestops to prove that it's an abuse case, bringing some context of the areas I'm walking.

Thank you for reading me.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time. We have made necessary adjustments to the Portal location. You should see these changes reflected soon.

This discussion has been closed.