Invalid Report Appeal: Pre-School

TurckoPT-INGTurckoPT-ING Posts: 36 ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

Title of the Wayspot: Mural - Arte & Manha

City: Mafra

Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

Photos to support your claim:

Additional information:

This is the 3rd time I'm reporting this portal. The first two times it was removed, but it always gets submitted (by the same agent) and approved.

Previous accepted reports:

This is a painted wall 40m from a pre-school advertising the entrance for said pre-school. Children under 6 years old spend their days here, it is quite clearly school grounds.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.

• TurckoPT-INGTurckoPT-ING Posts: 36 ✭✭✭

@NianticKN-ING thank you for your time reviewing this.

Can you please elaborate on why a pre-school advertisement right outside the school entrance does not meet removal criteria? Because when I review these candidates in Wayfarer I usually rate them 1* for being in K-12 proximity (Quoting: Use for nominations that are on the grounds of a primary, secondary, or high school. This also includes locations that may be a daycare or childcare center.).

I just want to make sure I'm reviewing Wayspots correctly, as well as keep my eyes out for other potential candidates I have not submitted in the past for being too close to schools.

Again, thank you for your time reviewing this.

This discussion has been closed.