Duplicate Appeal - Holy Cross Church Sign

SavageGavv-PGOSavageGavv-PGO Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited January 2021 in [Archive] Appeals

City: Saint Cloud

Country USA

Hello, so this nomination was rejected for being a duplicate of an existing wayspot even though it is a separate thing on it's own. The existing spot is for the church itself, and so I submitted the sign as a nomination. I believe this should at least not be a duplicate since the sign is a separate thing on it's own.

Also semi-unrelated to the nomination being consider a duplicate. The nomination was marked as a duplicate pretty much immediately after it was upgraded (probably with-in a hour or so.) While it sat in "In voting" for a couple of weeks. Kind of frustrating having that happen.

Thank you.

Post edited by NianticGiffard on
Tagged:

Comments

• Raachermannl-INGRaachermannl-ING Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my oppinion the only problem is, that duplicating this adds the photo to the churches wayspot - so I would have had rejected with "no criteria", because it's part of the churches area and doesn't fulfill criteria without referencing the church as a place of worship, but the place of worship is already a wayspot. So evrything is correct, as long as this sign is not unexpected very artistic or hits any other criteria on its own ....

• Raachermannl-INGRaachermannl-ING Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭

Btw you are in a totally wrong section.

The intention here is, that people make appeals for rejections of removal requests .... there is by intention no subforum for appeals for nomination rejections.

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Trainer. We're not currently reviewing PokéStop submissions. Please resubmit the nomination by improving its title/description if you feel that it was a valid nomination.

This discussion has been closed.