Welcome to the Bug Reporting page! Please refer to these tips when submitting new bug reports:
1. Browse the known issues section or check if another user previously posted about a similar issue.
2. Upvoting posts help us understand how many players are experiencing the bug.
3. Refer to the Best Practices to learn how to write a bug report.
4. File each issue separately if you’ve encountered multiple issues.

Pokéstops are disappearing from PoGo only (Ingress is fine)

MalarjusVoynich-INGMalarjusVoynich-ING Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Report a Bug

There are multiple reports that pokéstops in already occupied level 17 cells are getting killed, while portals in Ingress are kept online.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/NianticWayfarer/comments/j8de3g/list_of_pokestops_we_lost_in_our_area_today_all/

@NianticCasey-ING, I hope this is a bug.

Tagged:
21 votes

Won't Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• HolaLajas-PGOHolaLajas-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited October 2020

We lost 3 stops today, I'm afraid to post the location out of fear that we'll lose more.

• AFMinoru-PGOAFMinoru-PGO Posts: 1 ✭✭

In my case, two pokestop disappeared. But I can still access them using Pokémon Go plus.

• HolaLajas-PGOHolaLajas-PGO Posts: 11 ✭✭
  • Xmacke7x-INGXmacke7x-ING Posts: 220 ✭✭✭✭

After applying location edits to pokemon go, some pokestops dissapeared on the map. But it seems that those stops are still there. With go plos you can still interact with those pokestops.

• BaltiCalling-INGBaltiCalling-ING Posts: 362 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to see you all are taking control over your platform again, instead of allowing the inmates to run the asylum.

• TheFarix-PGOTheFarix-PGO Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a load of bullocks. I don't think reviewers will suddenly start approving move edits that relocates a Wayspot away from its physical location. In fact, I think Niantic's enforcement of its spacing algorithm will do more to encourage reviewers to choose the most accurate location instead of worrying about S2 cells.