Appeal Portal/Pokestop removed

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

• Wayspot Title: Tanque de Agua
  • Location (lat/lon): -24.672733,-56.442022
  • City: San Estanislao ( Santani )
  • Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):
  • Additional Information (if any): It is visible from Google maps since it has a height of at least 30 meters and is visible from almost the entire city and also has pedestrian access that can be seen from the satellite view of Google maps.

Welcome @MessiPy

I see the structure but it does not appear to have sidewalks or even crosswalks to safely access the wayspot.

Just a reminder that the interaction distances vary for Niantic games. Ingress for example, essentially needs people to be close enough to touch the wayspot. That is why Niantic is very clear about all their wayspots need to be able to walk up to.

I only have the one view from satellite in Google maps at the moment so I may have missed something.

I was able to better tilt and see on Google Earth and it looks like a water tower on a grassy area basically in the middle of an intersection. Doesn’t appear to have any pedestrian access.
Was this a wayspot that was removed that you want reinstated? I would suggest taking photos at the spot showing safe pedestrian access.

Thanks for the appeal, @MessiPy We have taken another look but stand by our decision to retire the Wayspot.