Invalid Wayspot Appeal

Thanks for the appeal @MegaTrainerRed We took another look at the Wayspot in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.

Hi @NianticAtlas could you please give me a further explanation of why it does not meet the criteria removal? I really want to understand what made you take this decissión. Just in case, I’m asking kindly as I need to understand the decission and maybe this case can help other people in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

They have removed the signage but it is still their active rowing club house, which can be seen in their Facebook page: Redirecting...

I doubt that this information was part of the decision process of the staff but also there is not really a reason for removal anyway

1 Like

The link you shared appears to be incorrect or it was suppresed, that is what Facebook is telling me when I try to enter.
Anyway I trust your comment and I can understand their decission then, but it would be nice if Atlas could also share if that was their reason to take that decission or if it was a different one as you suggested ^^

Sorry when I shared I broke the link, it should work now

Yes, as you said is already active. They have posts from 16h ago. What I can’t know if they moved their club house to a different place or if it still exists at that location. Is weird they removed every sign there.