Title appeal - 16 Ton Yard Mule

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

• Wayspot Title: ManDan Railroad Museum, 16 ton Super Yardmule and Sign

• Location (lat/lon): 46.85987,-100.932931

• City: Mandan

• Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):

• Additional Information (if any): My title request for this Wayspot was “16 Ton Yard Mule”. That’s literally what the sign says, but it was rejected by “Our team…” so I know it wasn’t decided by the community. The current title is sloppy and inaccurate. “Mandan” is not spelled “ManDan” and in any case, the museum is called the “North Dakota State Railroad Museum”. And for absolutely no reason except for maybe the user’s signature, the word “super” was used. The user has “SUPER” in their username, which is the only conclusion I can come up with.

The description is a bit sloppy too and my request for that was “A Model JLC Type II Jones & Laughlin 16 Ton Yard Mule on display at the North Dakota State Railroad Museum in northwest Mandan”.

A similar Wayspot next to this one is titled “Mandan RailRoad Museum Super Walking path bridge” located at 46.859745,-100.93267, again using an incorrect name for the museum and the word “super”. My request is “North Dakota State Railroad Museum Footbridge” with the description “A footbridge located next to the North Dakota State Railroad Museum in northwest Mandan”, cleaning up a bunch of poor grammar and inaccuracies.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like