Proposta Bloccata

Ciao!

There are two things here.

1. Upgrades do indeed appear to be slow at the moment. Please see an acknowledgement of that by the Niantic team here. That’s all we know for now. I don’t think waiting for 3-5 days as you have so far is uncommon at this time. I agree we all wish upgrades would go faster. I would certainly recommend raising it again on here if it reaches several weeks (I hope for you that it doesn’t).
  2. The ability to “Hold” nominations (“In pausa” in your screenshot) disappears once your nomination received its first community vote. I would bet that there is a difference in status between the nominations you screenshotted the tops of, for example one is “In voting” and the other isn’t. To our knowledge this is not related to upgrade struggles.

If you would like us to further comment on the status of your nominations we would indeed need to see fuller screenshots (ideally if you could set your website language to English before taking screenshots to avoid any form of misunderstanding - I enjoy reading Italian but unfortunately in non-English languages nomination status labels are often mistranslated or misleading, causing confusion).