No icons everywhere
Less busy
Just a list of latest/newest forum topics
With easy to read text

It is very overwhelming
IT is f000kin with my eyes and brain
Less intuitive
Stupid AI

Don’t get me wrong. Lightening fast. And from a tech DB perspective probably spot on. BUT all I want is a simple version.

1 Like

I feel the same way. It made it make a bit more sense when one of the ambassadors suggested I set my “interface” in “preferences” to “categories” but I haven’t messed with the “Color Scheme” options. I see so many people so happy with this, it makes me feel better to see that someone else finds it overwhelming.

1 Like

I’m not sure. I thought everything was extremely jarring and confusing, like where am I? How can I find or see or do anything?

I began to learn to look at the screen differently, and the @discobot tutorial actually helped. There’s still some stuff I don’t like, like this tiny little text edit box I am in right now. It has all the same text as another copy over to the right of this one, but I can only edit the left one?

Anyway I scarcely notice the colors anymore, except for the the bloody red line through the center of the screen.

It will probably get better with time. Just takes getting used to…

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot quote

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: The exercise of an extraordinary gift is the supremest pleasure in life. — Mark Twain

1 Like

Good robot :robot:

2 Likes

Dark mode improved my experience of the site enormously. YMMV

2 Likes

@eneeoh The box to the right shows what others will see. So while you may type a colon and the word smile, and that’s what you’ll see on the left, on the right you’ll see: “:smile:

No bidoof emoji? :wave:See ya :checkered_flag: I am finished

3 Likes