Niantic just doing niantic things

No doubt and nobody would ever notice and most likely the owner of the house would not care.

2 Likes

If we are going to use rationale and logic for the acceptance/ rejection of Wayspots we would have to remove 99.9% of all the current postboxes on the map :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Enjoy your gift @frealafgb

1 Like

Hahahahaa love it. I have some nice ones too, must remember to gift you a range

1 Like

I would be careful using my “best judgement” on something directly against criteria. That’s the kind of stuff that could get an account actioned against.

1 Like

lmao that’s not even why it was rejected

Mostly American law though which is a problem as this is obviously england and the law for private property is different. Most of these types of small historic villages have something like this and they are more than likely a POI in the database (new and old POIs). If the noticeboard is there i wouldn’t think niantic are going to get a lawsuit for people using it as intended and as I said somewhere else its a massive wall so the landowners wont be able to see people at the noticeboard.

1 Like

I think it’s easier although probably not better for their users to have a blanket ruling than try to negotiate how each part of Wayfarer effects a multitude of different countries.

In my best judgement, it isnt against criteria though, as I don’t judge it to be inside private property boundaries.

If it were on the house wall and they had a garden, sure, ineligible, as you’d have to go onto their property to touch it.

This is not that situation. Ban me if you want, clearly my reviews are not “good” or “great” anymore anyway so what does it matter

Is a mural on the side of a house not acceptable than?
I see these pop up on the map a lot and if there not acceptable then it looks like you’ve got to ban a lot of uk wayfarers. If they are acceptable than this noticeboard should be