Challenge Reward Updates

Hey folks,

Could you please retry redeeming the Ingress reward codes now?

2 Likes

Worked. Thank you!

2 Likes

Mine has worked now, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Working now. Thank you :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ok, ty. I will wait

Well, didn’t get any codes. Here’s hoping I’ll get the email tomorrow.

2 Likes

I know I should wait but it’s almost the deadline. Haven’t received any email in regards to the rewards.

1 Like

Still waiting for an email but the deadline is yet to hit.
I did get the +1 Wayfarer Live badge over the weekend so I wondered whether the email had appeared.

2 Likes

i got the upgrades only. the OPR badge and the codes, not yet.

same here
1 day remaining :slight_smile: We keep [not so] patient

If it makes any of those waiting feel better, Ambassadors who play Ingress are in the same boat, waiting for that email too.

4 Likes

I haven’t received a passcode email yet,too. Where should I talk about this??

The timeline to receive them is by end of June 5th, as we haven’t got there yet, no need to worry.

Same here. I even told Niantic I wasn’t getting any Wayfarer messages before. They had to do something in the system to start receiving the messages again. I hope they still send the Challenge rewards by the end of their deadline. The same thing happened last year. I had to report the problem here on the forum to get the reward code.

I completed the 3rd individual tier category but I have not received the individual prize in Pokémon Go or Ingress. Only the five upgrades at Wayfarer

i got the upgrades and the OPR live badge tick, but no codes yet.

Same

Just had my rewards finally come through (Ingress/PGO)! Hopefully this lot includes all of the last batch of reviewers.

1 Like

Still waiting for the email

Still waiting

1 Like