Challenge Reward Updates

I understand the peridot codes are being issued to all those qualifying even if you don’t play peridot. So if you know anyone that plays you can let them use the code.
A member of the Wayfarer Team will need to check the other codes.

1 Like

I see that the codes that were sent are valid and still active. Please ensure that you copy the correct code while redeeming it.

Hi @NianticAaron - I was sure to double-check and can confirm that I have copied the codes correctly. I have also redeemed codes via the Campfire app this week. Is there a potential that these codes are being blocked by codes being issued via the Pokemon GO Community Ambassador Program? This is a valid error message for that happening. If you could reach out to your colleagues during the workweek on my behalf it would be appreciated.

What a cute way of raising awareness. I was afraid that this was due to an error and that I received the wrong codes. Thank you for your clarification.

I have sent a DM requesting some details. Please provide them and I’ll check.

1 Like

Hi- I have not received any code for Pokemon go rewards.

There is still a few days left for them to arrive.

It does say individual pogo ones are complete and I haven’t received :frowning:

A member of the wayfarer team should be able to check.
Did you receive upgrades added to you profile?
Have you check any email that has been associated with Niantic in any way?

omg, where is my email with code?
How much longer to wait?

The team noted that rewards would be sent by June 5th. It’s currently June 3rd (at least in the UK). Plenty of time for them to get the codes out still.

Do you only play Pokémon GO? If you also have an Ingress account that qualifies, then the codes haven’t been sent as yet.

Only Pogo- it just came through though with the community rewards

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

I’ve received my rewards but the ingress code is invalid :frowning: Pokemon Go code worked fine.

Should I contact Ingress support or is this a wayfarer issue?

We have escalated it to the team and will circle back with more information.

1 Like

I don’t received the mail with my code

1 Like

The team noted that they will all be sent by end of June 5th so there are still two days to go.

Just received my rewards via email. My Pokemon Go codes worked but both of my Ingress codes came back as invalid.

Both of my ingress codes were invalid as well. Tried in app and Intel. Both pokemon go codes worked

1 Like