Challenge Reward Updates

got the email overnight - rank 95 and rewards in both pogo and ingress

I still haven’t received the mail with pascodes :disguised_face:

Me neither, still some time left though, hopefully it’ll come through

Still waiting. Just like the last few evenings events. Waiting and waiting and waiting.

Still waiting for the email.

Good morning, to this day I have not received my reward code for my 500 reviews of either Ingress or Pokémon. Could you please inform me? they only gave me my opr medal

We have not rolled out all the rewards yet. Please be patient and you will receive your rewards. If you do not receive the rewards after June 5th, please reach out and we will assist you.

1 Like

mail with passcodes arrived, +1 tick to OPR Live still not. i hope there will be form to Ingress Agents who don’t recive bounty.

@Psikuta - Out of curiosity what is your agent level in Ingress?

L16, max since Ingress Year Seven.

Well that blows my theory!

I thought that folks that were a lower level Ingess Agent were not eligible for the OPR tick since in Ingress that may not be at the Wayfarer level (separate from being eligible in Pokemon Go).

Here’s hoping they sort it out for you. I was very excited about the tick. Started playing in year four but took some time off so only level 13 now.

I have a Recon badge >19000 and I already got OPR Live once, the problem that I still have 1 and I should have 2.

1 Like

Muy buenos dias, a la fecha de hoy 05 de junio del 2024, no he recibido el email con las recompensas

por favor su ayuda

Toujours en attente de l’e-mail :cry:

Got mine last night

Here’s my peridot one if anyone would like! Please lmk if it’s used/not working and I’ll edit

34WQJP8YZ4QA5

No one plays peridot , so.everyone shares their peridot passcode :joy:

3 Likes

Finally I get it, ty

O have to say I’m really enjoying Peridot. It silly and burns through the battery, but they are super cute. And it’s way better now that there are ways to earn nests through play. I also enjoy the variety of Dots you can interact with - player Dots, Wild Dots, etc.

Also they are currently celebrating Pride month with some fun features.

Are the codes still being sent out? I still haven’t received anything. Checked my deleted too thinking I deleted by accident but still nothing

Just to add, I thank it’s an amazing choice by the Peridot team to include rewards for the Wayfarer event!

Currently only two Niantic games are eligible to nominate and review Wayspots. But the Peridot team is doing some good advertising here. And in the future other games may be eligible for Wayfarer…

I’d love to see Pikman Bloom and MHNow jump into some future challenges :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes