Challenge Reward Updates

Hello Explorers,

Once again congratulations on reaching Tier 3 Community Rewards and for your personal success for all who reached Tier 1, 2, and 3 for Individual Rewards. I’ll be using the topic to update you all on the reward distribution process.

At this time, all upgrades for all Individual Tiers have gone out. Please allow up to a couple of hours before reaching back out if there were any issues with your upgrades.

Rewards Distribution Tracker:

• Upgrades: Complete
  • Community Pokémon GO Only: Complete
  • Individual Pokémon GO Only: Pending
  • Community Ingress Only: Pending
  • Individual Ingress Only: Pending
  • Community Pokémon GO + Ingress: Pending
  • Individual Pokémon GO + Ingress: Pending

I’ll keep you all posted once in-game rewards start going out. As a reminder, reward distribution will be completed on or before June 5, 2024. Please note that all rewards will be redeemable within 30 days of receipt.

Safe Exploring!

27 Likes

I was just wondering where the 5 upgrades just added to my profile came from, since I haven’t gotten my reward codes.

Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

The 5 upgrades are always automatic

1 Like

The upgrades earned from challenges are always added directly to your Wayfarer account because that’s something the Wayfarer team can handle on their own and Wayfarer doesn’t have a system for “code” entry. If I had to guess they can compile a list and run a script against the database that adds them to your account.

PoGO, Ingress, and Peridot all have systems where codes can be redeemed for items or what have you and I would have to assume those codes need to be generated by the respective game teams before being distributed by the Wayfarer team. Which is also why they take a little longer.

3 Likes

I seem to have received Wayfarer Rewards instead of Ingress ones :frowning:

1 Like

You’ll get those sometime before June 5th via email.

1 Like

The original post literally says the in game rewards haven’t gone out yet, and they will update us when they are ready.

1 Like

1 upgrade has been added to my account :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@NianticTintino I had to get in touch with Niantic last Wayfarer Challenge after not receiving my challenge rewards. I did update my e-mail but I’m not receiving Wayfarer e-mails anymore since then. Niantic team said the email with the rewards returned, and this could be the case once again. Could you please confirm it? Thank you in advance!

I think all that has been awarded so far are the upgrades which wayfarer just add to accounts.
Nobody has posted about emails with codes as yet.
Keep a watch for posts saying people have them as a sign it might be worth checking.

Initial reports of receiving codes have been posted on discord.

2 Likes

Ah so they are starting to appear. Thanks.

2 Likes

I still did not get code yet but I hope I will get it soon.

same here. Still waiting. also they have another 5 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Explorers,

Please note the update above in the original message. We have started distributing some rewards and will continue to delivery more throughout the weekend and into next week. Also, please note that reward codes will be redeemable only within 30 days of receipt.

Safe Exploring!

2 Likes

The emails will go out over next few days
Make sure you do not publish a screenshot of your codes as they are not tied to your account and anyone seeing the code can use it.

2 Likes

Your rank is not your number of reviews.

Thanks.

Does anyone play Peridot?

2 Likes

I can’t even install Peridot. :face_exhaling: It says my phone isn’t compatible. Guess I’ll have to try it out once I get a new one.

Yes, I received mine this morning. Only thing missing from the email is, how long are they valid? I know I read a post from someone saying they didn’t collect them in time. Any idea on validity period?