Challenge Reward Updates

I haven’t received a passcode email yet,what should I do ?

Email w codes rcvd. Thx.

Like many others… still waiting for the postman…

Received the mail 5 minutes ago :slight_smile:

Just reveived, thanks

Hi everybody.

I’ve got the OPR-Badge several days ago but

I’ve got NO E-Mail with any passcodes

hi there, i don’t received my pokemon go passcode in my email.Only Ingress and periot. I have a pokemonGo account link to my wayfarer’s google account too. thx a lot

Checked spam and inbox folder. Haven’t received the rewards yet.

Me and my girlfriend still haven’t received our codes

Thankyou Niantic - my rewards email arrived this morning (about 3.5 hours ago).

Much appreciated.

hello
i didnt recieve my passcode yet.

Todavía no he recibido el correo con los códigos

Still no email. Checked spam folder. No email there either. Sigh. It was bad enough having to review all the really crappy subs. But having to hound Niantic for the rewards really makes doing reviews even less worth it.

Aún no he recibido ningún correo con los códigos de acceso :c

Still haven’t received anything!

I got my passcodes 8 hours ago. Past midnight EDT but not PDT.

Niantic gives out passcodes first to those who only play PokemonGO, then to those who play PokemonGO and Ingress, and lastly to the Ingress-only players.

This time it says the passcode is only good for 30 days! I didn’t participate last December, but I have codes from Wayfarer challenges older than that - and I assume they’re still good. Saving them for an anomaly or big op or something. Bummed that they changed the rules.

I got the email with codes, came at 1:48am. Nothing on the OPR badge yet.

The passcode email has Subject: Congratulations - Race Around the World Wayfarer Challenge Rewards

Anyone who can’t find the email (even in spam folder) :

1. Which level did you get? 50, 100, 250, 500

2. Did you do exactly the number of reviews required? If you did a few extra: how many?

3. Have you changed email addresses on your game, any time after first creating your account?

4. Do you play Ingress or PokémonGO or both? Are you high enough level to review in both?

Thank you!

1 Like

Here is an update on the rewards: Wayfarer Challenge Reward Update

3 Likes

Finally got my rewards.

Sheesh. Were you doing it by hand or something?

If you want to learn how to code, lots of people here can help you. Just saying…

4 Likes