Challenge Reward Updates

Hi- I have not received the code for Ingress rewards. :unamused:

There’s still roughly 10 more hours in Niantic Office time, this time limit does not go after your local time.
If this has passed and you still haven’t received anything, that would be the moment to further complain, but not yet

Haven’t received the rewards yet, I have however got the +1 on my badge.

He recibido la medalla de ingress, pero ningún correo con códigos

the OPR Tick is a scam or whatsoever. I got the upgrades, I got the codes (Pokemon Go and Ingress). All it’s left is the OPR Tick. Made around 510-520 reviews during the challenge. Please advice. Thanks.

Still no email recieved for the code

What’s Niantic time now?
Still no email with codes

Workday is over, it’s just about to be 6pm. If we’re being charitable though, they have until Baker Island rolls over to the 6th to finish manually typing up the rest of the emails.

1 Like

I have not received code for the Challenge reward until now. Please recheck for this problems.

3.5 hours to midnight in Niantic Universal Time. Add another 5 hours if you’re giving them Baker Island generosity.

@NianticTintino said that reward distribution will be completed on or before June 5, 2024
I hoped that distribution will be completed at the end of June 4 but it’s similar to delivery dates online.
Monday morning you got item in basket it says “we will deliver you it on friday” once you click buy, the date will change to next monday, but next monday you will see delivery predict for wensday :slight_smile:

Also still waiting

Hola aún no me llegaron las recompensas del evento.

I participated from Japan and just received the reward email.
I was relieved as I was very nervous.

1 Like

Hola aun no me a llegado el código del evento

Hello, I didn’t receive my code, I got my upgrades and my medal but not my code

I received by upgrade but haven’t received any email.

Upgrade & medal tick (ingress) received. Email still not received.

Hello. I received a medal and advanced training. I did not receive an email with codes.

Niantic. Have you forgotten about us?