Global Reviewer Challenge - Race Around the World! - Discussion

Even the word is bad

It’s an edit

nice challenge , hopefully i made in top 10 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like to know more about it.

clocking in my final count. Hope no surprises at the end

4 Likes

Just sharing my numbers… Not bad for being unable to review much after Saturday!

4 Likes

I forgot 563 would seen low here :joy:

4 Likes

What would you like to know?
Maybe the submitter comes around :woman_shrugging:t2:

Whew, posting for proof if needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think everyone did great numbers don’t matter

Where is it?
Who painted it?
Why did they paint it?

I forgot to take a screenshot but I did one more than @Trollfarer

9 Likes

Our suffering is shared

NOOOOO!!! (message extension)

2 Likes

I was trying to hit 1400 and was just shy of it. Similar to you. Too many errors, !, and retry between each one.

2 Likes

My number of reviews was 0 all day so dont have a screenshot. My agreements hardly moved and I got only a handful of duplicate agreements despite spending hours in Japan reviewing almost pure duplicates

Honestly I feel regret that I even tried because Ive trashed my rating for nothing if that 0 was what was taken in the end.

1 Like

Im going to try to do a few UK reviews each day and see if I can undo the damage the challenge has done to my rating.

I cannot stand being rated only good when I did my absolute best, and have always been great.

This challenge has just made me feel like a complete failure and I really regret taking part.

4 Likes

A few at a time and ones that are clear cut decisions works best in my experience

I’m sure that something went wrong with your countings.

And if not, It’s only a game …
Don’t worry

I never used to skip anything, and managed to retain a great rating before… it has literally just been during the challenge