Madrid Go Fest

Forget catching things and doing boring raids but more importantly which of you non Spanish natives attending are going to be the first to get a Wayspot accepted there en castellano?

Lock this thread?

1 Like

Not Madrid, yet, but ML came in for me in Barcelona.

1 Like

1 point for the accept. -2 points for not being in Catalan.

Ah, yes, but see it’s an info board about the history of the region and the sign is in Catalan. Spanish is intentional (I actually thought about doing it in English) to better support visitors.

Smart :bulb:

I wouldn’t be concerned about the Brits submitting anything they will be too busy hiding under trees and moaning about the heat.

3 Likes

I hear it’s supposed to be high 20s/30s. Thank goodness I packed my parka.

5 Likes

Have a great time.

The Scottish Ambassador will be in the bar. @frealafgb may cause trouble but I think it will be an easy win for first Wayspot accepted.

1 Like

I mean, he kinda had a headstart. Yes, i expect to see some from the tops of mountains from @Trollfarer

1 Like

I’m in Madrid :sunglasses:
It’s hot, too hot
Any wayfarers are welcome to the stall
From tomorrow obviously

3 Likes

Agree, but I’m now in the unheated pool so its bliss

Edit: for clarity, I’m in Madrid, in the park Saturday morning

4 Likes

Which WF swag have you got? @elijustrying

I’ll try and post a picture tomorrow but depending on reviews
Sticker, pin,t shirt, cap,

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice to meet you today!! As well as the other ambassadors, it was really great to meet you all and have some time to chat. It was a nice break from the manic park stage of the weekend! :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

I got a survey marker approved at 2200 MASL

1 Like

1 Like

Very nice. Like the last challenge the prize is a date with @NianticAaron you’ll have to f1ght @Gendgi for it though!

1 Like

Aaron didn’t show up in Madrid.

Alone in Madrid

Pain

2 Likes

I got a picture added to this gorgeous cathedral!

The current picture is really good, but its from 7 years ago so seems a tiny bit blurred, and they didnt have this particular angle as an option.

The inside was absolutely stunning too, the ceilings are painted in really intricate patterns.

4 Likes

Submitted a photo of a landmark too. Both a wide and a 1:1 photo

2 Likes