Pokestop not showing up

Hola! Aún no ha aparecido mi pokeparada en el mapa. Fue aceptada hace unos días.

Each game has a proximity rule that determines whether a new wayspot can be added to that game or not. Pokémon Go uses Level 17 S2 Cells with a limit of one Pokéstop or one Gym per Level 17 S2 Cell. Your nomination is in the same Level 17 S2 Cell as “Centro De Acupuntura Y Masajes”, so it isn’t able to be added to Pokémon Go.

1 Like

I understand, Hank! I have long indicated that the location of “Centro de acupuntura y masajes” It was slightly misplaced. It appears one street down, when it should be one street up.

To fix the location of the misplaced stop, you can request a move using the help box on the Wayfarer website. You’ll go to the tabs on the left-hand side of the main page and click the Help link, then scroll down to see the orange text bubble and click on that.

The chat bot will ask some questions about what you need help with and you just need to follow it’s lead.

Before you go through those steps though, here’s how best to prepare to make your case/make the misplaced Wayspot move to the proper location.

1. Get the lon./lat. of the spot as it is now and get the correct lon./lat. coordinates ahead of time.
  2. Go to the actual location of the misplaced Wayspot and take some Geotagged photos to show it is where you say it is. If you don’t know how to do that, there’s a free app called GPS Map Camera you can use. Take a few photos using that app and it will add correct GPS coordinates to the photo.
  3. Take a 360 degree video of the actual location to show the surroundings. You may not be asked to provide this, but just in case it’s easier to do it while you’re already there.

You may also want to provide the Street View links if they’re available.

I’ve gone through this process and it can take a bit of time (around a week) but it does work if you have the evidence needed! Once all that is complete the map should be corrected for you. Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I followed the suggestion, and they have already made the adjustment :fire::raised_hands:t2:

Thanks for the support!

3 Likes