Schumacher -Weisel

Cemetery staff seen me many times and I talked to them many times and they know me perfectly well.
Also I have loved ones berried in this cemetery so HOW DARE YOU to tell me that I’m not allowed to go there!

Niantic made no such rules.
Niantic explicitly allows works of art. Many of those mausoleums are very ornate.
Niantic explicitly allows locations connected to religion. Many of those mausoleums and tombs have notable religious figures buried there and people visit them.

Also I’m not the one who submitted them, not the one who voted for them.

@RoIi112 @elijustrying

Might be time to slow down or close this thread

2 Likes

Depends on your cemetery.
I know some that want people gone.
The Cemetery you like to play out of you are very lucky that they treat you that way.
All inside tombstones are the ultimate form of private residential property.

1 Like

Two people have very different opinions about how a cemetery tomb is to be treated.

I am in the not at all department . Someone else believes that anything more than 40 meters from the main road outside is perfect for a portal.

1 Like

I honestly thought the single family private residence rule was one of the most clearly defined rules, but somehow you’re still managing to both overcomplicate it and completely misinterpret it. @elijustrying I can’t believe I’m asking this (I certainly can’t keep a straight face whilst typing it), but can we get an addendum to this criteria to clarify that it only applies to living human beings? :joy:

2 Likes

One standard. Dead people headstones and mausoleums are their "houses "
They are private residential property. Next? Make the case for why not.

1 Like

A residence is something you live in not dead in. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Are you being Dead Serious?

1 Like

@hankwolfman You and me both :joy:

As a Glaswegian i am very familiar with the Necropolis - the city of the dead.
I hate to break up a philosophical discussion around cemeteries which I’m sure some are finding a source of fun, But I’m going to.

Ok @Mxx and @mirthmaker
This forum is not the place to carry out this semantic arguing that is going nowhere.
It creates a poor impression of this forum and the community.

Please remember to be respectful.
And please stop here and other in various topics.
Thank you for your co operation

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Accept a cemetery - Do not enter