The big deal of "Millenarian wooden lamppost" Help

These are old land posts in the neighborhood, which are around 20 years old and that pikachu drawing has been there for 6 years.
I have seen accepted vandal tags that literally say:
“Romina I Love You”
The location is:

Camacua 2710 - Villa Luzuriaga - Buenos Aires - Argentina

Evidence

It goes without saying that Luzuriaga is the last Final Fantasy town in the world, it is a beautiful place, safe and quiet.
If you need more information, let me know.
Greetings and thank you very much.

Mod Edit: Removed Personally identifiable information (PII)

It appears to be on private property, and anything on PRP is not allowed. There may have been others that have Wayspots out there on PRP that got through the review process, but with the ML/AI these days, it’s much harder to get POIs at PRP through.

Graffiti tags like the Romina one aren’t eligible either, as they should not contain any name tags; removal of these should be requested in-game. I assume whoever created that graffiti loves someone in the real world named Romina, and per the rejection criteria, it isn’t allowed:

Photo includes one or more of emojis, tags, or personally identifiable information such as codenames, personal names or initials, or addresses; copyrighted material or watermarks

It’s also on a tree, not a post, so it’s not very permanent, and if the tree is ever removed, so is the art.

I would highly recommend reviewing the Wayfarer criteria to see what is eligible and what isn’t. More info can be found here:

I would also recommend not posting your full name in the forums. You may want to edit your post and remove it.

1 Like

This is the third post I have seen from you about the same wayspot.

I’m thinking they decided to post in English, as they were not agreeing with what was being told to them in Spanish, and they didn’t post evidence in the other threads either. They even admitted in that thread that these are in residential areas, and had graffiti tags explained to them.

i was going to edit in the links but you found them so no need to. i haven’t had any success explaining why this doesn’t meet criteria so am leaving it to others.

Hello colleagues, thank you for your quick response.
I reiterate! That light pole is public! It is not on private property, and it is not a tree either. If you want I will send another photo so you can see…
Someone here has the power to send my complaint to a superior?Taking into account the terms and criteria, I have been insisting for 6 years that this drawing should be Pokestop

Evidence Millenian Lamp Post

Even Mega didn’t have any luck, and in Spanish. Mega is usually the go-to Spanish ambo, too.

1 Like

Disculpe, soy nuevo usando los topics… No entiendo bien como funcionan…

I’m sorry, but it is in front of private property, so it isn’t public. You have been given several explanations, including from ambos, and all agree that this isn’t eligible. You have been provided links to the criteria to review.

If you continue to nominate this, I can see ML continuing to reject it because it doesn’t meet criteria.

At this point, you have been provided with all information, so it may be best to close one of these threads.

How is it going to be private property if I’m on the street taking a photo?
It’s as easy as opening Google Map and seeing what’s there.
here and anywhere in the world everything that is on the sidewalk is public.
I understand absolutely everything they say, but even so, this wayspot is within the company’s criteria.
I reiterate that this drawing has been on the street for 5/6 years where many people pass by during the day.

Greetings and thanks