Undo incorrect title edit

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

• Wayspot Title: Fitcore Obstacle Course

• Location (lat/lon): 46.797507,-100.802515

• City: Bismarck

• Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):

• Additional Information (if any):
    Originally this was an edit to correct the spelling of the word “Obstacle”, but a few months ago I had submitted an edit on the forums to correct more than just that word. I had discovered that “FitLot” was the actual name of the company that sponsored the course, not “Fitcore”, so “FitLot Obstacle Course - Sertoma Park” was a more accurate title, since it included the park name as well in case FitLot adds more courses to other parks in town.

So if there’s a way to stop this new edit from going through, it would be for the best. I just got the email a little bit ago, so the new title has not been applied yet to either game. If there would have been a way for me to withdraw this old title suggestion from voting, I would have.

Is not possible from my understanding. If the edit was approved then I suggest you to submit a new edit with the correct title and, if it gets rejected then use one of the 2 appeals you received each 20 days as this category in the forum is for restoring wrong wayspots removed or to appeal to remove an incorrect wayspots. I expect I was able to help you!

I guess we’ll see what the mods say. Pretty sure it was NianticAtlas who helped me with this stop title before. Was just trying to avoid having to waste an appeal and another lengthy wait for an edit to go through voting.