Jalë Qarku i Vlorës

In Queue

2024-08-12

Description

Jala publik beach

4PC2+4QP, Jala, Albania

Supplemental Information

one of the most famos and well likes beaches of the Albanian riviera

I Dont think the good fotos are any good here. i think the more bland the better. I also got a crapy phone so the camera is not doing me any favors. but well see who cracks first, me or Niantic

Wayspot Submission for Shtepia e Pushimit te Oficereve Jale

Jalë Qarku i Vlorës

Not Accepted

2024-08-13

Rejection Criteria

Wayfarer criteria

Description

Summer camp build in the 1950 still in use today

4P82+P95, Jala, Albania

Supplemental Information

the other photos looked awesome.

the summer camp photo just shows a building on a hill. does it have a sign?

the jale beach one looks like a traffic sign pointing to the beach. is there a sign at the beach?

i am hopeful for the pier one.

the restaurant one might need a different photo but let’s see. can you add any information that might be convincing that this place is great in case it makes it to community voting? in the supplemental photo i see that it has a lovely outdoor area i would mention, and if there is anything else special, mention that. i think that is octopus in the photo? most pizza places I go don’t serve octopus.

1 Like

Try to avoid night photos when the place is a lovely and sunny.
So the beach one it looks more like a trail marker for some colour coded routes ?
If it is then I would go with that.
Route name trail marker, Jala beach.

1 Like

its a bit of a challange to get any daytime fotos without people. the place is packed its the middle of August. Also i have a crapy phone so the night icks come out not so great.
@cyndiepooh the building has no sign we dont like signs in Alabania im finding out. i guess it needs a closer up foto and maybe i can get 3 or 4 difrent stops up there next time i come here and theres no people around.
thats the sign for the public beach and the only one unfortunatly, maybee day time foto in the winter might get it done will see.
the pier one is iffy beacuse its a sami perment pier and not a honest to god cement one but i dont evn know
the restaurant is not that good and they do have sea food piza which think its discusting but thats their sign sea food and pizza.

i am beginning to see the issues you are facing. but hopefully we can help you find easier stuff to get added. and the more you get added, the more you will figure out what will be accepted and how to present it.

I’m aware its early hours of morning in Albania so no rush to answer.
So those arrows are not for a trail?

Is there a swimming pool?

Nope, they say heres jala beach 3 meters above sea level and the others are beaches around jala but all of the u can get to on foot. Its like a mish mash of info🤣

Ok peeling back the layers ….
Why do some of the other beaches have red dots or black dots,
Is there a specific walking route to get to those beaches?
Or is it on a road? Why would you walk 12.5 km along a road? Or is it a coastal path?

Its just the neihboring villages or beaches. Technicaly you could walk to two of those via old shepards paths but its not a proper trail or for turist. Its still either car or boat to get there.

On an update the refused the pier, a shower and changing station, two local bars and a nice relax corner with hammocs by the beach. Sooooo… the saga continues…

So never mind who the path is for, does this marker with a time for walking that distance point to this path. Old Shepherds paths sound really nice walk. I wouldn’t expect it to be a smooth path but it sounds a place to explore.

And can we see the bars that got rejected please.

Just got a few more rejections in. So the AI flat out killed all my sugestions. Ill post them below for u guys to take a look. Now the rest will go into voting limbo, since we dont have many people reviewing here even the boosted post are spending a few months in voting

this one established 1939 btw
Himarë Vlorë County

Not Accepted

2024-08-15

Rejection Criteria

Generic Business

Description

A greta place to grab a Frape or a cocktail

4P2W+CC Himarë, Albania

Supplemental Information

a great place in the qarshia to grab something refreshing

Jala Vlorë County

Not Accepted

2024-08-14

Rejection Criteria

Generic Business

Description

alternative beach bar

4P92+MV Jala, Albania

Supplemental Information

an altertive beach bar in Jala

Rejection Criteria

Wayfarer criteria

Description

guiding post

4P92+FX4, Rruga Andon Sheti, Jalë, Albania

Supplemental Information

info point Jala

1 Like

Wayspot Submission for Beach Shower and changing Station

Jalë Qarku i Vlorës

Not Accepted

2024-08-14

Rejection Criteria

Wayfarer criteria

Description

convenient publick shower and changing station

Rruga Jali 30, Jalë, Albania

Supplemental Information

A convenience for veach goers, changing room and sweet water showers

I’ll let others help with description and supplemental suggestions on the restaurants, but remember that for each and everything you nominate you need to be able to explain why is is a Great place to be social, exercise, or explore.

A shower and charging station, while useful for people, does not meet any of the above criteria.

So for the restaurants - think about how you would describe them being a place to explore (unique food?) or more likely a great place to be social.

4 Likes

One other point on the bars/cocktail place, make sure that it is somewhere that allows children. If it’s only a bar for people who are of age to drink, then that would be considered an adult-themed place and would be ineligible.

3 Likes