What did I do wrong?

I feel so bad for you getting these rejections. I love the colorful guiding post with all the signs pointing to different points of interest. Maybe appeal that one? Explain how the sign itself is a photo op destination, as well as encouraging exploration of the area. Unless the sign does not have safe pedestrian access.

4 Likes

Bar here means caffe. everyplace here sells alchohol and children can order other stuff and still be allowed in. dont know if maybee i should change all names to Bar/Caffe or just claim all establishments as either restaurant or Caffe and avoid bar all together

1 Like

I found some photos online recommending the Alta place for coffee, so that makes sense. The word “bar” may be triggering some of the rejections, so it might be a good idea to use other words. And definitely explain in the supporting section that the word “bar” they see on the sign means “caffe” there, in case it enters human review.

i have no appeals left unfortunatly. but im gona make a game out of this try 3/4 nominations per day untill i break Niantics AI :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Above advice still stands and has not been implemented yet, it goes for any business you will be submitting. If possible, put the nominations on hold right after submitting so you can a lengthier description.

1 Like

i have been trying to add a bit more info, but i am not trying to let this take over my whole free time. I mean i have been adding stops along my walks etc but i cant take 10 15 minute breaks from whomever im with just to generate a beautifully writen description of a pretty cool place i encountered and figure it would add to the game.
Also keep in mind im submiting in vertual deserts here, one stop x square mile type of deserts.
on the other hand my rating took a beating because aperently in philadelphia memorial benches trails markers and friken Wawa are considered fine additions to this game…

That is a problem I can sympathize. I also went on a trip and added some wayspots along the way. It is cool in real life but the problem is conveying this to the reviewers. I’ve had to hold them off, made the descriptions en route to the airport, and likely would not interact with them in the next 5 years.

I’d rather have a great submission that I would have to resubmit or appeal than brute forcing an immovable object (ML). That might also be why blank maps stay blank: there is low return for the submitter.

1 Like

at this point im not even making it to the reviewers, these are all next day rejections made posible by emily. here is one of my submition that made it to become a stop, and see if you can spot any diference with the other ones. im really trying to figure out what the trick is here.

Wayspot Submission for Bamboo Beach caffe

Jalë Qarku i Vlorës

Accepted

2024-08-07

Description

Coffe and fresh squezed juices rightnon your sun bed

Rruga Jali 30, Jalë, Albania

Supplemental Information

nice vacation spot

I believe this was accepted because of the nicely framed main photo of the sculpture against a background that makes it pop and really look like a nice art piece.

1 Like

Hello @DrOuzO14! I just want to point you that you can just nominate in the moment and then enter into Wayfarer website to put on hold your nominations so later, when you have free time, you can write better descriptions and better supporting info and, when you are finished, you can put them in queue. I agree with other folks that some of the examples you provided are not eligible as they don’t meet any of the three criteria, but there are others that could be good candidates if you just write a better description. Also, consider taking a little bit more of time when taking the photos so you can make sure they have a good quality or they show better the object you are trying to nominate. These few things can make ML like more your nominations or, at least, they can go to community reviewing.

6 Likes