Global Reviewer Challenge - Race Around the World! - Discussion

i agree cyndiepooh. I’m debating asking help chat but it’s not appeal. I just know some of my edits are outdated, not revelant and unfortunately duplicated because I truly thought it wasn’t in the system. I feel better withdrawing them then having them getting voted on or having status change to ‘not accepted’ if that’s a possibility to clear them out.

i asked them once to withdraw a photo add that submitted twice, and they told me it would be voted on by the community - ignored my question, but i took it as they wouldn’t do it.

3 Likes

Please don’t forget the neighouring countries, Belgium has never been part of a challenge, we might not have a big backlog in absolute numbers but in terms of waiting on ‘in voting’, it is taking months without Emily!

There are only 2 days until the start of the global challenge. However, nothing is known about the rewards or the goals to be achieved…

When will Niantic announce the general conditions? When the challenge is already over?

3 Likes

Nobody knows but it will definitely be soon

14 whoozawhatits
32 jiggamathingies
27 hurdleloopers
1 crumbelator (reusable)

5 Likes

and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

8 Likes

Hopefully this will get me out of the ‘fair’ setting in time for GoFest as my area clearly isnt doing me any good.

2 Likes

So just announced, you will get tick for OPR live badge again

https://www.instagram.com/p/C67BF0iL9ST/?igsh=MWlsc2FpbjloNndrOA==

ingress Reach the top Individual Tier of 2024 May Wayfarer Challenge to earn one count on your "OPR

Live" medal: https://

1 Like

Reach the top Individual Tier of 2024 May Wayfarer Challenge to earn one count on your “OPR Live” medal

What does it mean “top individual tier”?

100/250/500 I think

There were individual tiers of rewards in addition to the community-earned rewards on previous challenges. The top tier last challenge was 500 reviews; if you did that many reviews yourself one of the rewards was a “tick” on the Ingress ORP Live medal.

I understand what ““tick” on the Ingress ORP Live medal” is. I just don’t see the numbers for this challenge to know how much soulless grinding I’d need to be doing for this.

1 Like

Probably 500, hopefully they post it officially soon

I did not participate in the first round, are the tiers based on number of reviews or number of agreements? Also, would you need to switch up your bonus location to participate? :thinking:

1 Like

What I remember from the last one, by default you are opted in. And it is based on agreements and not reviews.

2 Likes

The individual rewards, and qualifying for the community-earned rewards, are both based on reviews.
Last time 50 reviews qualified you for the global community-earned rewards, and 100 was the lowest individual tier.

You can switch your bonus location to get more challenge reviews, but if you are opted-in, you’ll be fed a pretty steady stream of challenge reviews, so it shouldn’t be necessary.

1 Like

So is it reviews or agreements?
One post says reviews and the other agreements :upside_down_face: :melting_face:

1 Like

Individual rewards are unlocked by reviews
Global Community rewards are unlocked by agreements

2 Likes