Invalid Wayspot Appeal - Windsor Terrace Book Exchange

Thanks for the appeal, @Mxx We took another look at the Wayspot in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.

Could you explain this decision?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The wayspot is clearly on a single-family private residential property…
Is this no longer a criteria for rejection of nominations and their removal?

Seems none of the rules apply any more……

Still no clarification why a wayspot on PRP does not meet removal criteria…?

Those coordinates take me to this property

Listings for 706 Greenwood Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11218 include

From what I can pull up, this does not appear to be SFPRP (single family private residential property) and the rejection of the removal report is correct. Is there more information you can find that proves that this is a single family home, instead of the multi-family unit it appears to be from these listings?

If the property owners want the Wayspot gone, you can point them to the property removal report at the top here.

I provided Google Street View imagery which shows the front of this building. There you can see just a single doorbell and a single mailbox hanging on the railing.
Compare to 703 literally across the street where you can see 2 doorbells and 2 mailboxes. And any other multi-apartment building nearby would have more than 1 doorbell and more than 1 mailbox.

Here’s Bing Streetside Imagery showing the same Bing Maps - Directions, trip planning, traffic cameras & more

It might have been sold as a 2-family building but it doesn’t look like that now. And I wouldn’t trust the quality of those real-estate scrapers. They’ll collect any data they can just to look complete.