Lost in Translation

Chrome is as I only have to choose once but the other seems to work better.

Still easier than c&p all the text?

1 Like

I mean,it doesn’t matter since I can only review a couple at a time since it just fails to load the page

2 Likes

Thank you! I can review on my phone again! And for any iPhone users who want to know the Chrome iOS app also has a persistent translate setting.

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

Something is afoot here :thinking:

1 Like

In the UK this would be an easy accept.

Am I incorrect to think the same here?

Time out

It had a nice description and it looked cool so I accepted it.

Wtf am I supposed to do with this stuff?

What a weird coincidence but I feel like the station needs its own portal for the sign:

I think the sign is famously distinct enough.

1 Like

I do feel like I have no idea how private property works in the US, since we hear about these libraries being on private property all the time when they look like they’re on a grass verge by a pavement, which is public land in the UK.

2 Likes

Y’all are weird and not in a good way.

They are essentially a coin-toss, if they’re on the opposite side of the sidewalk from a single-family home. The home-owner wouldn’t allow another private party to install something there, so it seems like private property, but public utilities and municipal infrastructure often can be placed there, and pedestrians have use of the sidewalk, so it’s not exactly private.

We wind up trying to judge by how it feels. It has no clear or straightforward rule or law.

1 Like

My US reviews are not bad as such they just seem…misguided on what’s eligible.

Art :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

I don’t think you are in Richmond anymore.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

To be fair I think that was Japan but… No pun intended.

I dunno I could see that on the front of The International Feminist Gallery.

Maybe I’ve been unlucky but a lot of the US attempts seem way off the mark. This may be the singularly most depressing attempt I’ve seen anywhere

Just realised there is a Firefox extension that will auto translate without having to open a new tab, copy/paste so it’s possible to use the Wf tools at the same time as it.

1 Like

Whoever submitted the No Pond would have gotten a thumbs up from me with the naming

1 Like

Have you got many dupes? I had a ton of them today and most are unmissable. Literally on top of one another.

Other then that, notice boards, shrines, edits and a few manhole covers that are literally in the middle of the road.