Remove Duplicate Waypoint

Wayspot Title: First Church Community Gym

• Location (lat/lon): (41.6139642, -93.6738877)

• City: Des Moines

*State: Iowa

• Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):

• Additional Information (if any):
    I accidentally submitted two of the same Waypoint’s as I assumed my first image would not get approved (it later did). When I later checked my Wayfarer it showed BOTH locations had been approved & when I looked to see if a 2nd Waypoint was in the same cell, it showed the duplicate (pic 2) in orange. Note: I couldn’t submit a request in-game to remove as I can only see the original PokeStop that is supposed to be here - I don’t have an Ingress account to report the other one (duplicate is northern waypoint). Apologies for creating 2 of the same Waypoints, I’m simply trying to correct my mistake to prevent the legitimate Waypoint from later getting removed. Feel free to fuse the gym photos together if they both meet criteria. Thank you for your time & understanding. - ShinyApex

fyi this would not show in ingress either. ingress has a 20m distance between portals rule.

i would have tried help chat for this situation. but wait and see if it gets addressed here.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, that’s good to know they can’t be seen in both games at least! I just don’t want the legitimate Waypoint getting removed later down the line because of it. I’m new to the new forums but I will definitely look into the help chat if the issue is not able to be resolved here, I appreciate the advice!

1 Like

@Help
Is anyone from Niantic going to address this? Can’t get a response from Help Chat either.

Thanks for the appeal @ShinyApex After reviewing the additional evidence provided, we’ve decided to retire the Wayspot in question.