Wayspot with the same sign

I noticed several proposals made with the same panel which were moved to several places to take advantage of several Wayspots. I’ll even take the photos for you which show that the apnneau is the same in all respects (the wood has exactly the same marks on the 5 panels).

GPS : Ingress Intel Map

In the city there are several Waypsot which are made with the same panel. I’ll let you see for yourself that this doesn’t just concern this panel.

1 Like

The staining is different on some of those images

I think they are different signs for the same trail.

1 Like

5 panels with the same cracks?

2 Likes

and 5 panels with the same two screws, and twisted in the same way?

1 Like

3 different patterns of staining - one without any, one with half stained, and one with a different shape.

So they look like very consistently made signs but different ones

The sign is wet in different places in each photo. As mentioned, the wood grain and cracks are exactly the same across these images.

This is definitely being moved from place to place to abusively submit it multiple times.

3 Likes

if you look, the wavy pattern of the wood (I don’t remember what it’s called exactly) directly left of where the arrow is pointing is the same across all of the images! There is no way that occurred due to coincidence every time

2 Likes

I concur that the defect on the top left of the pole onto which it is screwed did not occur in the same place randomly either

3 Likes

1 Like

I gave myself a headache scrutinizing these panels, but it is indeed exactly one and the same piece of wood. Grain, holes, paint, crevices, everything is EXACLTY the same. It’s eerie…This is probably the worst kind of abuse I have ever seen…things like these just don’ t work with my brain. I already worry about two picknick areas in the woods being too similar even though they are miles apart.

3 Likes