Appeal because of it s an criteria

https://wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/new/nominations

Hi. I t’a an original urbain tag! Why it’s rejected ?

There aren’t a lot of occasions in this city. the little that is possible to be submitted is refused we cannot get out of it

I am very confused about this nomination. I can’t translate “Cabane feuillis”

What have you shown in this photo? What was the supporting information? What are the gps coordinates?

The link you gave at the beginning just takes me to my contributions page.

I think this is French, so I am going to tag @Xenopus to help you.

Thanks @cyndiepooh :slight_smile:

Salut @EretriaLexa78, je ne comprends non plus pas très bien ta proposition pour l’instant. Je pense que tu essaies de donner un lien vers ta proposition, mais on ne peut accéder qu’à ses propres contributions sur ce lien. Si tu veux partager la tienne, il faut des captures d’écran.

Pour essayer de t’aider, nous aurions besoin de voir l’intégralité de la nomination et l’endroit où elle est proposée. Jusqu’ici, avec ce qui est présenté, cette peinture m’a fortement l’air d’être située sur une maison privée. S’il s’agit effectivement d’une propriété résidentielle privée unifamiliale, alors le rejet est tout à fait justifié.

Hésite pas à nous expliquer un peu plus.

1 Like

It’s French for “Leafy Cabin,” @cyndiepooh.

First off, this is not an urban tag; a tag is typically illegal graffiti that is the tag or nickname the artist uses that was placed illegally by said artist. This appears to be outdoor art that may be eligible, but I do wonder where it’s located. I, too, would like to know where this is, the title, and the supporting info/photo, as my first thought is this is on private property.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with your point, but just for info, in practice most Latin languages use a way looser definition of graffiti, tag etc than English does. People will usually understand what is meant.

Hi
It’s in a wooden cabin at the enter of graveyard

Graveyards/cemeteries and places within them are ineligible locations, as they are considered sensitive.

Sensitive locations like gravestones (not associated with a significant/historical figure) and cemeteries

Madame, monsieur
Bonjour
Ma proposition d’œuvre d’art sur une cabane feuillis n’est pas dans ou sur une habitation privée.
Elle est situé à l’entrée du cimetière public.
Oui y’a un cadenas sur la porte car ça doit être un lieu de stockage avec le nécessaire à l’intérieur pour l’entretien de ce dernier par le responsable de l’endroit. Voila la coordonnée exacte. 49.043106,1.561125.
Dites moi si vous avez besoin de plus de photos pour appuyer ma soumission. Merci d’avance, cordialement.

So it’s a painting on the door of a storage shed in a cemetery.

I personally don’t see how this could be a great place to explore, and given that it is a public cemetery, would say that it is a sensitive location that should not be eligible.

Please see my previous post.

Oui je comprend et je respecte le fait que c’est dans le cimetiere mais c’est juste a l’entrée ya pas besoin d’aller plus loin et si la soumission est accepté pour la capté y’aura même pas la necessité de rentré dans le cimetière. Sachant que ya un parking juste à côté.

Unfortunately, even if it’s at the entrance, it’s still ineligible. It’s still at the entrance, hence it’s on the grounds of the cemetery, so it’s still ineligible.

Whether you resubmit it or appeal it, it will most likely be rejected again. Even if you note that it’s at the entrance, that may make it more likely to be rejected.

Items inside a cemetery can be accepted, but a cemetery itself is not considered eligible as mentioned.

We often have statues, artwork, chapels and war memorials as waypoints in cemeteries, as well as graves of historically significant people. This is mentioned in the criteria clarification

Whether or not the artwork on this hut is a great place to explore, I’m not sure, but I would not call the hut a sensitive location especially if the cemetery encourages the public to visit (many in the uk are treated more like parks than anything)

I think they are locations where we use our best judgement

1 Like