Global Reviewer Challenge - Race Around the World! - Discussion

I’ve seen a few too. Not nominations but stuff already accepted haha. Wow. Seen few nominations for war memorials just now. Not too bad but could have done better with the description.

ok then is there any chance that the event period will be extended as there are no edit counts added to our account for the rewards only nomination counts have been adding

This question does not make sense to me. Is your banner number increasing?

yes but only the edit reviews will be counted for the OPR live medal right? or both nominations and edits

Hopefully you should see a change so that you get more edits again, and less of the duplicates.
Please do post if problems occur.

2 Likes

We get nominations from Japan as from USA too. seems all good so far.

1 Like

It’s challenge edits and nominations

May i ask how we should treat or which one of the new location we should choose when the location changes are centimeters away from the original submission?

I don’t use the plugins so I don’t know which is the original. But it is your decision as too which of the locations looks the most accurate.

1 Like

I knew because it was like a trail from the portal. i checked it on map and the new submissions started to get further and further.
anyway, thank you very much

1 Like

Maybe ask the wayfarer team to ignore location edits that move a pin less than 2m
And show the original location on the map (as they do with title/description edits)
In that case we can opt for the original location in case both suggested locations are valid (for example left and right side of a playground) - this would avoid needless moves of wayspots.

1 Like

My favourite when all the pins are piled on top of each other… then I can’t get the wrong one!

I see everyone talk about rewards but cant find where or what they are still new to this

rewards (PoGo or Ingress) are listed in this topic

now start reviewing !

text edits don’t show the original either, there is no way to know which is current from the review page

2 Likes

Doing so many edits has made me realise it would be nice if I could upvote one of the images

I know it’s a personal choice but if someone has taken the time and effort to take a good shot like this they deserve a bit of :heart:

6 Likes

there is an option to see the difference in text (on/off button)
the text where nothing is marked in red or in strike-through is the original text
when text is added to a description it will be marked in green

in the example above the top one is the original text

Here is stated that only Level 10 Agent in Ingress will received rewards. What about recursed player who doesn’t have te 10 level yet?

When do we return to the US?

I’m already missing the weird, naive honesty of their submissions like…

’ Welp…I guess I don’t have much more to add to this. Thanks for reviewing, have a nice day’

First line of support :slight_smile:

6 Likes