Remove wayspots "very close to the driveway that emergency vehicles use"

Thanks for flagging this. The nomination in question is very close to the driveway that emergency vehicles use. This could lead to an unfortunate situation in case of an emergency and as a result, we find it ineligible.

There is no way you can justify removing that wayspot and not remove these 4:

• Wayspot Title: Rescuing Firefighter And Dog

• City: Mercer Island, WA

• Screenshot of the Rejection Email:

• Wayspot Title: MI Peace Pole

• Wayspot Title: Mercer Island Public Safety Bench

• Screenshot of the Rejection Email: I didn’t get one? I think this was during the time when response emails were broken. But I reported it.

• Wayspot Title: Jackson Township Fire Department

• City: Massillon, OH

Note that this was reported during the time when report responses were not generating emails. I’m not going to use another report because of a niantic bug. I think given the fact that the wayspot still exists and that niantic’s inconsistency leads to many blatantly ineligible wayspots such as fire stations being left in the system it’s safe to assume my report was rejected.

• Additional Information: it’s a fire station.

@NianticAaron please take a look at this and have the team make a decision. Stop being inconsistent please.

My prior appeal of these was not accepted and I 100% disagree with that decision.

1 Like

I see that three of them are retired already.

1 Like

When Atlas responded to my post earlier, i checked all of them in the lightship map and they were still present. Additionally, the ones from that appeal post that were actioned are already gone from Ingress. I will take another look, apologies if some issue in the app cause this confusion and thank you for taking a look.

2 Likes